Monday, October 12, 2009

Why can't I sign in to my Ehow account on my home computer but can sign in using another computer?

I opened the account on my home computer and now I can't sign in. I even opened another account and the same thing happens. Every time I sign in it comes right back to the sign in page. Can any body help with this?
Why can't I sign in to my Ehow account on my home computer but can sign in using another computer?
I have the same problem too. I was on here searching for the answer myself. I found out that I had to go through Internet Explorer to enter the accounts I opened with ehow.com.


~


I did get two (2) accounts too. I could only access them through Internet Explorer. So try Internet Explorer and you will be able to get through to the accounts on ehow.com.


~


Hope this helps.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive