Monday, October 12, 2009

How can I delete my MSN account without deleting my Hotmail account?

If I delete my MSN (IM) account will it also delete my hotmail account as well? They are under the same email adress. Or are they the same account? And if that won't happen how do I go about deleting it?





Please help! All replies are greatly appreciated.
How can I delete my MSN account without deleting my Hotmail account?
yes it will you can only delete it from hotmail as both hotmail and msn are connected because they share the same email...if you dont want your msn then simply dont login into it or delete your contact list..as like when you first signed up for it you had to first sign up for a hotmail account in order to have an msn just delete your list and delete msn from your computer you dont have to delete it anyway..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive