Saturday, October 24, 2009

How can I transfer credits on IMVU from one account to another?

Recently I found one of my old accounts I'd forgotten about, with 1550 credits. I tried to send the via the GIVE CREDITS system, but that didn't work!


I tried to send them via wish lists on my new account but that didn't work either!








i don't want to let over 1500 credits go to waste!





help!
How can I transfer credits on IMVU from one account to another?
If they are credits, you can only transfer them in 1000s. All you have to do is buy your other account gifts. That way you don't waste the remaining credits.
Reply:If they are PREDITS (promotional credits) then there is no way to transfer them unfortunately! Since you say that that GIVE CREDITS system didn't work, then it sounds like they are PREDITS so you won't be able to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive