Saturday, October 24, 2009

How can I automatically log into my online library account?

In order to get to my account, I have to click on the bookmark in my browser. The browser then fills in the user-name and password boxes on the page, but I still have to click the log-in button. I then have to click on two more links in order to reach my account page.





I'm wondering if there is any way that my browser could do all that navigating and logging in with me only having to click one button.





I use Internet Explorer, Opera, and Firefox, so the solution can work with any of those or a stand-alone program.





Thanks!
How can I automatically log into my online library account?
I don't think it is possible, because every website is different, some saves your password as a cookie so the next time you go on the website, you are automatically logged in, but others don't, it is mainly for security issues so people wont go into your account and mess things up or change the password. trust me, it is safer to log in by hand, lots of people gets their password cookie stolen and their account hacked.
Reply:Thank you for answering! Report Abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive