Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What can I expect beginning my career as an Account Executive for a big radio station in NYC?

This is something I want to do, I'm familiar with the radio industry, but have no actual sales experience. Just wondering if anybody out there has sold radio in NYC before and can give me some information on what to expect (hours, pay, driving around everywhere, gas, daily life, etc.). Look forward!
What can I expect beginning my career as an Account Executive for a big radio station in NYC?
dont know but here an alternative





For Phone Pros Only


This will be your last sales job


Commission Only


Work From Home


We Supply Leads %26amp; Training (If neccessary)


Earn $3000-$5000 Weekly


Selling Internet Marketing


System to Business Owners


Call 1-866-803-1128


http://www.jagmarketingsystem.com/rep/b6...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive