Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I take my Ipod playlist from one computer to the other while keeping the same account?

Okay...so I have a mac and my mom has a pc and we all have all of our itunes music on my moms computer. How do i transfer all of our music to my mac while keeping the same account and keeping the playlist on her pc?
How do I take my Ipod playlist from one computer to the other while keeping the same account?
If you download itunes onto your mac computer and register your ipod onto the computer (for free), you can merely dowload all the music that is already on your ipod onto the computer. However, it will only download songs that you have bought from itunes. All you need to do is sign in with your old user account from the pc and your account will transfer identically. Another more annoying option is to download your entire playlist onto CDs and then download them onto the mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive