Monday, October 12, 2009

How to sign in on PS3 with a different account?

I go to my friend who has a PS3 as well as i do.


I try to sign in on myaccount on his PS3.


It says that you cannot sign in with another users account


or something like that....





Does anyone know how i can sign in to HIS PS3 with MY account?
How to sign in on PS3 with a different account?
Ah. I found this out recently from messing about. What you do is...


1) Create a new user on the Cross Media Bar, for you obviously. the Create New user is on the far left side.


2) Choose the name of the user and then go on use an existing account


3) Then it should be ready to use





Using this you can download things you have bought on your PS3 onto his. For instance, I done this with my uncles account and downloaded the CODWAW map pack that he bought. Thanks Uncle. =P


If this doesn't help mail me or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive