Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My paypal account has been frozen because I sold tickets on ebay to someone internationally, what should I do?

I can't get ahold of anyone from paypal on their telephone number and no one has replied to my emails. However, I did get an email saying that I would have to ship UPS in order for my account to be unfrozen, but the buyer and I decided to meet locally to transfer tickets because the game is only 2 days away. Does anyone know what I should do?
My paypal account has been frozen because I sold tickets on ebay to someone internationally, what should I do?
You must send ebay a message telling them what happened.


they will then send an email to your buyer confirming that he did indeed get the tickets. After he replies saying yes, they should unfreeze your account.





to contact ebay roll over help at the top right then press contact us.


it should take 2-3 days for them to reply............


if nothing works, then you might have to just ship a blank envelope to the persons address and give them that tracking number.
Reply:Well, ummmmmmmmm just say you shipped it. Or maybe try and call or email them again and tell them to unfreeze in now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive