Saturday, October 24, 2009

How can I create a hassle free online savings account to receive wire transfers?

I need to create an account so that I can receive wire transfers from my employer. I've had a bad reputation in the past with banks, and it plays a part on me getting a regular account. Credit unions are out of the question for these services, because they don't have a SWIFT code.
How can I create a hassle free online savings account to receive wire transfers?
You dont need a Swift code... you need ABA numbers to do direct deposits..





Simply go to any branch of the institution in question, and open the account, and have them set you up for online banking.





If you have historically bounced checks, you can resolve them and the banks will remove you from ChexSystems...
naming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive