Sunday, May 23, 2010

What happens when I have negative funds on my paypal account?

Recently I sold an item to a buyer and they issued a reversal and won. But by then I had already used that money to buy something from another seller. The seller has already shipped the item. Will the seller receive the money I sent or will paypal take the money away even after he/she has shipped it?
What happens when I have negative funds on my paypal account?
paypal will probably do what is called an "e-check" on either the refund or the item that you bought(which ever hits last). An e-check is where they take whatever amount you owe in your paypal account from your bank account. Usually takes 3-5 days to complete.





Your best bet is to make sure that you have enough money in your bank acct to cover the refund and item(add extra just in case) this way you don't get hit with even more fees from your bank.





The only part that is confusing is the fact that the seller has already shipped your item to you--without receiving payment first? Either the seller isn't very smart OR your money is already on its way OUT of your bank acct(due to----that sneaky little e-check).





Check your paypal acct and any emails you've received from paypal that you might have just skimmed over or missed all together. If you are totally confused call paypal AND your bank--and just to be safe deposit enough money ASAP!





best of luck to you!
Reply:I think they will still receive the Payment. This has happened one to many times with me %26amp; Paypal and I end up paying PAYPAL money for items I basically gave away free. I no longer use Paypal and think they are a rip off. At least if you plan on selling anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive