Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can i recover my installed programs, my old user account?

I inserted a usb disk drive on my laptop. I tried to copy an AutoCAD file drawn by some Japanese client of ours (in Japanese font). Then I reboot, and suddenly, it kind of reformatted itself and deleted my old user account. All files are still intact but most of the programs doesn't work anymore. I tried to use system restore but all restore points were gone.
How can i recover my installed programs, my old user account?
There is a program called System mechanic 7, made by IOLO. on this program is an option that you can use to scan your drive for software for software that you deleated. You can have This program recover it for you. You don't have to buy it though You get a free 30 day trial use of it when you first install. If you don't like itafter that, just dump it.
Reply:If data files only (autocad files) this can be open in any PC with same or higher version of AutoCad.


If Autocad Program to recover, it cannot be... you need setup program to copy files to certain dir and registry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive