Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I addedd a credit card to my paypal but my account is not varified?

Well, I addedd my credit car to my PayPal account and it confirmed itself. I made this account so I could buy things from eBay. So I buy somthing off eBay, then I go to pay for it. It says I need to varifiy my account, so I try to. It says I can only do that with a bank account, which I dont have. What can I do?
I addedd a credit card to my paypal but my account is not varified?
PayPal can verify your account in several ways - in Europe for example the easiest way is to let them charge 1E from your card and have you enter the transaction details in the verification form. Sometimes you can get the same result by having a payment done to your account from a verified account (successfully selling something). There are other ways to do this probably, I suggest you read the terms and conditions that apply to your region. You might also want to look for alternatives to PayPal and eBay, since their fees are not the lowest on the market.
Reply:You have to verify your bank account also then you can go for shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive