Sunday, May 23, 2010

How can i enable cookies on my IE7 web browser so i can log in to my friendster account?

I already followed all the instructions on the web but i can't still log in and even sign up an account.
How can i enable cookies on my IE7 web browser so i can log in to my friendster account?
Hello, this should work.





1. Go to Tools, then click on Internet Options.


2. Change to the Privacy tab.


3. Click on Sites.


4. Type in the address of the website that you want to allow.





This has happened because of the Privacy Setting slider's position.


Alternatively, you could drag the slider up or down, and it'll show what it will allow. I would recommend keeping the slider quite low, as otherwise it could allow viruses, spyware or adware into your computer.





Hope this helps.
Reply:go to preferences and enable cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive