Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I close my Yahoo ANSWERS' account without closing my yahoo email account?

I jsut wanna close this account I am using to ask questions, how can i do that?
How can I close my Yahoo ANSWERS' account without closing my yahoo email account?
You can delete your Yahoo Answers Account in two ways:-





First you can leave the account as it is for a few months without accessing it and it鈥檒l be eventually deleted! But before that you鈥檒l have to:-





鈥ake your Q%26amp;A 鈥楶RIVATE鈥?


鈥et no Avatar and remove all 鈥楥ONTACTS鈥?and 鈥楩ANS鈥?br>

鈥ISALLOW Fans and remove anything in the 鈥樷€橝BOUT ME鈥?column


鈥emove your NICKNAME or name it 鈥楤lank鈥?(Anonymous), and


鈥LOSE all links to your E-mail and other websites.








Secondly you can Use this Link to delete your entire Yahoo account


https://edit.yahoo.com/config/delete_use...





Before deleting follow the above things (from the first point) and read the warnings carefully in the link given above.





When you delete your Account all the questions you asked and answered will be available for the 鈥楽earch鈥?and you cannot delete them. It now becomes a property of Yahoo.





Terminating your Yahoo account means you will LOSE access to: Yahoo answers, Flickr, Yahoo Mail, Yahoo Address Book, Yahoo notepad, Yahoo Briefcase, My Yahoo, and all Yahoo properties.
Reply:u cant. once ur signed into yahoo, ur automatically signed into yahoo answers. but u can stop going on yahoo answers if u want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive