Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I get my money if the person that wire transfered it to me on a wrong account number?

Please help me with this question!


A person sent money on my bank account but he missed one digit... Now he already asked his bank to do an amendment.. Its been 8 days since the amendment has been done and I the money still hasn't arrived
How can I get my money if the person that wire transfered it to me on a wrong account number?
Hi usually when this happens the bank receiving the payment will or might keep it in a suspension account. If the money has not been sent properly then, it will normally be returned to the sending bank however, the person sending the money will be informed that the money could not be sent so, best guess is the money is still at the senders bank.





If the moeny has left the senders bank then, the only way to find it should it not arrive is, putting an electronic trace on it, this has to be paid for.





Hope this helps,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive