Saturday, November 7, 2009

Is it possible for me to open a bank account at a Romanian bank?

I'm an American citizen living in the United States; however, I do a lot of traveling to and business in Romania, so, for me, it would be a lot easier to deal with a local bank there. Is there any way that I could open a bank account in Romania? I do know that it is possible for a foreigner to open a bank account in the Republic of Moldova, but I'm wondering if it would also be possible in Romania, especially since they just joined the European Union. Does anyone know where I could read about the process, requirements, or can anyone offer any informative websites?
Is it possible for me to open a bank account at a Romanian bank?
Of course you can. It's easier to choose a bank working in USA too. Go on Google -Romania -banci (=banks).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive