Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do I add my daughter to my Zune account?

My husband and I just bought a trial Zune pass, and we want to add our daughter to our account so she can have access to it as well. Every time I go to my account and click the edit family button, I can't find a way to add her. Does anyone know how? That would be very helpful!
How do I add my daughter to my Zune account?
i would believe its because its the trial version. Buy the actual pass and you would be able to
Reply:i agree with the first answer. my brother has a free zune access pass and i can't load any thing hes downloaded under his account on my zune and he can't add any other members to his account. the free pass isn't worth it any way cause after 14 days of opening the account, it will delete any downloaded data once you plug the zune back into the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive