Saturday, November 7, 2009

How can I add my debit cards to my Paypal account?

I have 2 debit cards from UCO and Axis bank. But the paypal is not accepting the cards. Is there any other way to link the cards to Paypal?
How can I add my debit cards to my Paypal account?
Paypal Accepts only {Visa,Master Card,American Express %26amp; Discovery}


But I Think You Can Add a Bank Account Number.


That's All I Know, I Hope This Can Help You :)
Reply:Don't link your debit cards to Paypal or use online for anything. If someone gets a hold of your credit card and runs it up, big deal. It's just credit. The credit card company will do an investigation and credit the charges back. If someone gets your debit card, that's direct access to the money you use to live off of. If it's wiped out the banks will probably get your money back to you in a few days. Mean while, you will not have access to that money which could cause checks to bounce. You should protect your debit card more than a credit card.
most popular name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive