Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do you find your full account number for a Wachovia account online.?

I am away from home at the moment so I do not have my banking documents with me. How do I find out my wachovia account number from my online banking website? thanks!
How do you find your full account number for a Wachovia account online.?
now a days weather it is online banking or on the phone many banks will not give your full account number because of fraud. stop by your bank and get it this is the least frustrating way unless you can call the bank and give your SSN and personal info but usually they will not do that either
Reply:Look around the web site especially for some link that sounds like security. It'll probably be on the customer service page but not necessarily.





My bank has a link something like Show/Hide Account Numbers which allows you to display either the last 4 or the complete account number. I suspect your's does too.





In a real emergency, you could probably coerce the bank's customer service line to give you the account number but you'll have to ask/request validation by Experian. For this, you may have to get a supervisor if the agent refuses. Many banks use Experian as a validation tool in extreme situations. YOu will be asked questions that only someone would know who experienced or has access to your credit history.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive