Saturday, November 7, 2009

How to delete subscription in youtube when they deleted their account?

okay, I've been cleaning out my subscription list when I noticed that many have deleted their accounts.





I know how to cancel subscriptions from users who still have their accounts (simply going to their page and clicking the "unsubscribe" button), but what should I do if they deleted their accounts?
How to delete subscription in youtube when they deleted their account?
That's even easier!





1-Click on the pull down menu on the upper left and choose "Subscriptions". The menu will appear if u move ur mouse on "Account".


2-On your left is a menu of all your subscriptions. Choose the one you want to unsubscribe to.


3-Now to your right, you will find a "Unsubscribe" button. Click on it.


4-Keep doing that for every user you want to unsubscribe to.





Hope i helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive